TS SSC/ 10th Class Re-Valuation & Recounting Application Form 2020:-TS SSC results 2020 are out. Now the students who are wanted to Applying for the Revaluation and Re-Counting or Copy of their Answer Sheets can apply within 15 days from the date of declaration of Results date. On 27-04-2020 Telangana Board of Secondary Education has Declared the SSC/ 10th Results 2020. More than 5.80 Lakh Students have appeared for the SSC Examination in Telangana. The results are available in the Official portal of the Directorate Of Government Examinations. The overall Pass Percentage of the Telangana SSC students is 83.78% Girl’s pass percentage is 85.14% and the boys got pass Percentage of 82.46%.
Telangana SSC 10th Class Revaluation
From the Telangana SSC Results 2020, Some students are losing their marks or Got Misappropriate marks for what written. But the Students have a choice to get their marks for their what they have written through the Apply of Revaluation or Recounting of the marks. Here we can be providing the procedure to an application of the Recounting or Re-verification of the Marks.
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana Board of Secondary Education|
|Category||Revaluation/ Re-Verification and Recounting|
|Level of the Education||SSC|
|Date of the Examination||15-03-2020 to 31-03-2020|
|Date of the Results||27-04-2020|
|Last date of the Re-verification / Recounting||12-05-2020|
|Fee for Revaluation||RS. 500/-|
Conditions Included in Re-verification
- If Marks are not Posted Correct
- Re-verification as per the Principles of Valuations for the Un-Valued Answers
- If any Deductions in the Already Valued Answers is noticed it will be revealed to the Candidates with an instruction to Surrender the Original Certificate and They Issued New Certificate as per the deducted marks. if the candidate fails to return the Certificates then Candidates only accountable for the results.
Instructions for Recounting of Marks
- The Candidates who want to apply for the Recounting of Marks they will be Submitting the Application form to the Director of Governments Examinations, Telangana, Chapel Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-505001
- Fee for the Application for each subject RS. 500/-
- Enclose Xerox Copy of Hall Ticket is must with Marks Print
- Once candidate pay the fee it not be refunded
- Mentioned the Self Address With Stamps
Provisions/ Instructions for Apply Of Valued Answer Script
- The Candidates has to Submit his Application with the Sing Of the Headmaster
- Candidates can download the Application Form The Official Website
- Fee for each Subject is Rs.1000/-
- The applications should be submitted directly at counters
- no need to apply for recounting of marks, if applied to a copy of the valued answer sheet.
- Enclose Xerox copy of Hall Ticket
- Once Fee Paid it not refunded
- The fee paid through the Demand Draft
- The Xerox Copy of the valued answer sheet sent to the candidate.
Download TS SSC/ 10th Application form to Revaluation / Recounting/ Re-Verification
Download TS SSC /10th Application form to Revaluation/ Recounting/ Re Verification from the Official Portal of the TS Secondary Board of Education. This is the opportunity for the Candidates to increase the marks when they got Wrong or undervalued to the Answer Sheet. Candidates can download the Application form by just click on the given below link.
|Download TS SSC/ 10th Application form to Revaluation / Recounting/ Re Verification||Click Here|