- PSTET Application Form 2020
- Contents In The Application Form 2020
- PSTET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
- How To Fill/ Download PSTET Application form
- Punjab PSET Application Fee Details
- Documents Required Along with The PSET Application
- Image Specification
- Contents in Registration Form
- Eligibility Criteria of PSTET
- Punjab State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
- Share this:
PSTET Application Form 2020: Hello Aspirants we all know that in this passionate world Teacher job is the best job, Contenders who want to become a Teacher, can apply for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET). Most of the Candidates who have a will of getting the Teacher’s jobs, along with respect in society. Aspirants who are more attentive in the Field of Teacher can apply for the PSTET Application form 2020 can refer to the below page. The people of Punjab who want to get the PSTET Application form can refer to the below page. Most of the job seekers in Punjab have been in job search can apply for PSTET 2020. The Application per paper is 600 RS/.
In this post, we are getting the Complete Information related to the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. Aspirants who mostly prefer Teachings jobs can download the PSTET Application form & apply for Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test, which is going to be held recently.
PSTET Application Form 2020
Here we all know that all the well-educated people of Punjab have gone through the recent Punjab State Eligibility Test Entrance Notification. Now the Candidates who are mostly, Interested in the Teacher job can apply for the PSTET Teacher Eligibility Examination. Wards who have been applied for the PSTET Application must pay an application fee of RS 600.
Contents In The Application Form 2020
Wards who are going to apply for the Punjab State Eligibility Test (PSTET) must know the Contents are what are the details to be filled in the Application form, are given in the below
- Email ID.
- 10 Digits Mobile Number
Note: The Email ID, and 10 Digits, mobile Number must be a valid one. Along with the above details 2 Latest Passport size photos also must be attached to the Application form, along with Signature of the Candidate.
PSTET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) have given in the below page.
|PSTET Registration Date||To be Announced|
|End of the Registration||To be announced|
|Application form Correction||To be Announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be Announced|
|Release of Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Date of Exam||To be Announced|
|Release of Answer key||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
How To Fill/ Download PSTET Application form
- Candidates must visit to Punjab PSTET Official Link
- Then Home page will be displayed on the screen in that Click on Registration button
- Then Application form will be open in that read the Instructions, fill the Application form Carefully and then Click on the Check box
- No Click here on the Proceed button.
- Fill the Registration form as per the basic details given in the Application form.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Then a Registration Number will, appear on the screen fill the Registration Number and password will be sended to our Mobile Number.
- Upload Photo and Signature, Finally once view the Application form, check the Mistakes, and take a print of the Form.
- Click on Payment Button and pay the Application form.
Punjab PSET Application Fee Details
The Fee details of the Punjab PSET Application fee are given below Category wise Interested Candidates can refer to them.
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2||Both The Papers|
|Ex Service Man||Exempted||not allowed||Exempted|
Documents Required Along with The PSET Application
- 10th Class Marks sheet
- 12th Class Marks sheet
- Graduation Marks sheet
- Diploma and teaching Qualification Marks sheet or Certificate.
- Other Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Scanned Passport size photo signature of Candidate
The Image ie is Photo of the Candidate, and Signature of the Aspirant who much in KB it should be is specified in the below. wards must keep or Upload the Image as the below prescribed manner only.
|Photo||upto 50 kb||jpg|
Contents in Registration Form
- Name of the Candidate
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Security code
- Name of The Contenders
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Phone Number
- Mail ID
- Educational Qualification
- Address details
- State Domicile
- ESM Eligibility
- PWD Category
- Marital Status
- Employment status
- Language Offered for
- Exam District
- Question Paper Medium
- Paper Applying for
Eligibility Criteria of PSTET
Age Limit: There is no prescribed age limit for the Applicants who are applying for PSTET, this rule was bought Punjab state Government.
Number of Attempt: Aspirants can give N Number of Attempts for the Punjab PSTET Exam.
Educational Qualification: For Every Exam Educational Qualification is must, so Applicants who want to want to apply for the Punjab PSTET can refer to the below Qualification.
For Primary Teacher
- 12th Passed with 50 marks 2 years in Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Intermediate Passed with 50 marks 4 years in Bachelor in Elementary Education
- 12th Passed with 50 marks 4 years in Diploma in Elementary Education
For Higher Primary Teacher
- B AB.Sc. + 2 years Diploma in Elem€ntary Education
- BA BSC BCOM with 50% marks + 1 -year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.)
- BA BCOM BBM BSC with 45% marks + B.Ed. as per NTCE
- 12th class passed with 50% marks + 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- BAB.Sc. with 50% marks 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Punjab State Eligibility Test Admit Card 2020
Applicants can get the PSTET Exam Admit Card 2020 before 20 days of Exam.
|To Download PSTET Admit Card 2020||Click Here|