MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the Maharashtra Police Sub-inspector recruitment notification. Here we come with the most awaited Maharashtra Police SI jobs 2023 Notifications for Young graduates aged between 19 to 31 years. MPSC Police Bharti Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 for Maharashtra Police SI 750 vacancies has released. The candidates who are desperately waiting for SI Jobs 2023 in Maharashtra can apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023 Notification. Aspirants waiting for police jobs 2023 in Maharashtra or Police department jobs 2023 can apply now for Maharashtra 750 Sub Inspector Posts. Maharashtra state government has released Maha Sub Inspector vacancies or Maharashtra PSI vacancy inviting online applications from young and dynamic candidates. The aspirants with eligibility criteria submit the online application for Maharashtra Police Sub-inspector 2023 Jobs.
MPSC Maharashtra Police SI Recruitment 2023
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2023 has Maharashtra Police posts of MPSC Police Sub Inspector 2023 posts in it. If you are waiting for MPSC Police Sub Inspector 2023 post, now you can apply for MPSC 750 Police Sub Inspector posts 2023. Here we have Maharashtra PSC PSI Notifications for 750 SI vacancies in the Maharashtra police department. The candidates completed Degree, B.tech, B.E, and Graduation can apply for Maha Police SI recruitment 2023 Notification. Aspirants who are waiting for the latest 5 Govt Jobs 2023 in Maharashtra or Maharashtra police jobs 2023 can apply for this notification.
So, the eligible candidates who have a desire for Indian police Jobs 2023 or careers in the Police Department are advised to submit the online application before the last date of MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023 Notification. Here we provide more information about MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023 like Eligibility criteria, e Limit, how to apply online, Selection Process, Admit Card, Previous Paper, Exam Date, Cut off, Expected Results Date.
Maharashtra PSC PSI 2023 Notification vacancy
Name of the Organization; Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Department: Maharashtra Police Department
Name of the Post; Police Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies Available: 750
Job Type: State Government Job
Job Location: Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Vacancy
- General (UR) – 566 vacancies
- SC – 98 vacancies
- ST – 53 vacancies
- VJA – 08 vacancies
- NTB – 14 vacancies
- SBC – 11 vacancies
Pay Scale: Selected candidates for the post-Maharashtra Police SI will be getting paid as Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4300/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police SI Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification: The Applicant must be completed his/her Graduation (Degree) from any government recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant must be between 19 to 31 years and age relaxation is applicable as per the official Notification.
Application Fee: The candidates should pay an Application fee along with the online application which is Non-Refundable
- Reserved Category – Rs. 523/-
- Unreserved Category – Rs. 323/-
Selection Process for MPSC Police Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2023
Selection Process: The candidates for the posts of police Sub Inspector will be selected based on their Performance in the Following Tests
- Written test
- Physical Test ( which will be a Physical Measurement test and Physical Standard Test)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to Apply for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2023 Notification through Online
- The candidates must visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC or directly click on the link of MPSC Police SI Online application form link provided below on this page.
- The candidate needs to undergo the registration process if was the first time to the site to get a User ID and password which is useful for a further application process.
- Then click on the online application form link.
- Enter all the required fields in the application form as per your educational and other related documents.
- Scan and upload a passport size photograph and other required documents as mentioned in the official Notification.
- Recheck and make sure the provided information in the application is correct and click on the proceed button.
- Make your fee payment as mentioned in the official notification and download the e- receipt.
- Click on the submit button to complete your application process.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the MPSC Police SI online application form for further use.
Important Dates to Remember for Maharashtra PSC Police SI recruitment 2023
The commencement date of the online application is updated soon
The last date for the submission of an online application is updated soon
Important Links for Maha Police SI Recruitment 2023
For more details about MPSC PSI Eligibility, the application process, Age limit and other details click on the link below for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Official Notification
Click here for MPSC PSI 2023 Official Notification
Click here for MPSC PSI 2023 Online Application Form
For more Latest Govt job Notification, UPSC, SSC, IBPO, RRB, NAVY, ARMY, AIRFORCE, Indian Railways, and other competitive Exam Notifications, do visit our official website regularly. Here we update all the latest Central and State Govt jobs 2023 Notification.
Click here for our official website: www.indianbooklet.com