- Law Govt Jobs 2020
- Latest Law Govt Jobs 2020
- High Court Jobs 2020
- List of Law Govt Jobs 2020
- Government Legal Jobs for Law Graduates
- LLB Career In India
- List of Legal Jobs in Government Sector
- Legal Jobs In Banks Jobs
- List of Legal Jobs in Banking Sector
- Career As Legal Officer Jobs
- LLB Jobs For Freshers
- Latest Legal Jobs For Law Graduates
- LLB Jobs In Metro Cities
- Govt Legal Jobs in India
- List of Legal Jobs in India Latest Legal LLB Jobs 2020
- LLB Jobs In CBI Latest Legal Jobs
- Legal Jobs After LLB In Government Sector
- List Of LLB Legal Jobs In Government Sector
- Govt Jobs For LLB Graduates in Railways
- Vacancies For Law Graduates in Various Sectors
- Law LLB Govt Jobs Under Government Sector
- Share this:
Law Govt Jobs in India 2020: we Here go with the Good News for the Aspirants who have to pursue their Law Course in the present year. The Law Course have a separate Legal status. In-Law Course, in Under Graduation. There are two Courses LLB & B.L. LLB Stands for Latin Legum Baccalaureate Stands for Bachelor of Law. The Candidates who are interested in the Law field are in search of Law Govt Jobs 2020. For this reason, here we are getting the Latest Law Govt Jobs 2020. To help the Candidates here we are getting the Law Jobs for freshers, in the below article. Aspirants can also refer to the LLB Opportunities Jobs for Law Graduates from the below article.
In this post, we are getting the Complete information related to the Career in Law Field & Law Govt Jobs 2020. Latest LLB Opportunities in Banks even Law jobs in Indian army. To know more about Latest LLB Law Govt jobs 2020 refer to the below-given article.
Law Govt Jobs 2020
Recently the Demand for Law Course has been increased in modern society. Now Eyes of youth have shifted to the Law Course which is a legal course. To help the Candidates here we are getting the List of Law Govt Jobs 2020. Contenders who want to shape their career in the Law Field & who have joined in Law Course can go through the below-given list of Law Jobs in India. The Interested candidates who want to know more about the Law Field can go through the below page.
Latest Law Govt Jobs 2020
Here To help the candidates we are getting all the Jobs related to the Law. The Aspirants who have no idea about the Law Jobs can refer the below-given Law jobs. To help the contenders here we are providing the brief description of different Law profiles. The Aspirants can refer the below page for Latest Law Jobs.
List of Law Govt Jobs 2020
The candidates who have completed their graduation in Law can also become a Law Professor in reputed Universities.
|Job Type||Profile Description|
|Lawyer||His duty is to fight for others or for his clients in the courtroom he is also called an attorney, counsellor, solicitor|
|paralegal||A Paralegal is a person who serves as a Lawyer/ advocates Right hand, who perform some task to share advocate work|
|Legal Secretary||The Duty of a Legal Secretary is more than a paralegal. The work profile is the same as the paralegal but a risk of legal work is more|
|Legal Assistant||The Duties of Legal Assistant are same as Paralegal & Legal secretary some time Legal Secretary & Paralegal both are called as legal Assistant|
|Compliance Specialist||He is one of the Court employed who deals with the applicable laws & Legal policies.|
|Conflict Analyst||The Conflict Analyst works in s firm & solve the disputes between Firm & the Other parties.|
|Legal Recruiter||The Duty of Legal Recruiter Does not relate to Laws he in simple recruit Aspirants/ clients to the court he is a representative of a lawyer|
|Court messenger||The court Messenger Duty is simple he carries the legal & evident Documents to the courtroom.|
|Litigation Support Professional||The Litigation Supporter is purely an IT-related job, the aspirants who have a Law Degree and interested in software development can refer to this job|
|E-Discovery Professional||This job profile is the same as a litigation Support Professional but mostly deals with the exchange of information in a case between courts & other parties.|
|Document Coder||In simple Document, Coder is also called as a data entry Operator.|
|Judge||In-Law Jobs Position of Judge plays a prominent role. The Role of a judge is to listen to the appeals of the clients in the courtroom & make a judgment.|
|Magistrate||Not all the states make use of Magistrate the magistrates are appointed to solve the disputes under District court level only.|
Government Legal Jobs for Law Graduates
As we know every Aspirant has who high quality of Education has a goal to get a govt job. Even the Candidates who have completed their LLB has Good opportunity to get a govt job, The Aspirants who have completed their LLB can also get the Government Legal Jobs for LLB Graduates or Government Legal Jobs for Law Graduates. The List of Legal Jobs after LLB are given below. Candidates who have a goal to get a Govt job after LLB can refer to the below information.
LLB Career In India
The Aspirants are mainly in search of Legal Jobs are Govt Jobs after LLB, to help such candidates here we are getting the Government Legal Jobs for LLB Graduates. in the below page. The Interested candidates can have a glance look on the below LLB Govt jobs are LLB Legal Jobs, from the below. Here we are getting the List of Government Legal Jobs for Law Graduates, in the government sector, interested candidates can refer to the below list.
List of Legal Jobs in Government Sector
candidates who want to get a govt job with a Law Degree can go through the below-given List. The candidates have multitasking jobs after their Law Graduation in Government Sector. The List of Legal Jobs are mentioned below only the Law Graduates/Law Degree Holders can apply for the below mentioned posts.
- A Law Graduate can become a Judge in any District/High/Supreme Court Judge.
- Law Graduate can become a Public Prosecutor (PP) who his formally known as a (Government Lawyer).
- The Aspirant who has a Law Degree with a nice percentage can become a Magistrate who has the power to solve the disputes in Small Divisional & Sub Divisional Courts.
- The Candidates who have 3 Years Law Degree has a chance to attend the any Judicial Service Examination & can get a Govt Legal job in Courtroom
- Candidates who have a Law Degree can also become a Law Officer with high salary package.
Legal Jobs In Banks Jobs
Applicants who have Law (LLB) Degree can also have a chance to get Legal Jobs in Banks. Nowadays Law Graduates can also have a Good Opportunity to get Jobs in Banking Sector. The Priority of the Banking sector/ Banking Jobs has been Increased in the modern world. The Youth are interested to get a bank job with a Law Degree can refer to the below article.
List of Legal Jobs in Banking Sector
- An aspirant who has completed his Law Course who have Completed his 3 Years (LLB) & 1 year (LLM) can become a Relationship Manager in any bank, but he must have full-fledged Knowledge on RBI Rules & Regulations can become a Relationship Manager in any bank.
- Candidates who have Law Degree along with a Full-fledged knowledge in accounts field can refer to the Latest Banking Bobs in any private & Public banks.
- Mainly the candidates who deal with the Legal matters of the banks who are formally known as (Legal Advisor), candidates who have Law (LLB) Degree can become a Legal Advisor in any type of Bank.
Career As Legal Officer Jobs
Hopefuls here we are providing the Latest LLB Legal Jobs Under Legal Jobs with (LLB) Law Degree. The Legal Officer Post has its own Importance. The Person who has a Law Degree can become a Legal Officer. Here we are getting The details of Legal Officer Recruitment, Legal Officer Recruitment 2020, Legal Officer Vacancies. The Aspirants who want to shape their Career as Legal Officer can refer to the above article.
LLB Jobs For Freshers
Aspirants who have completed their LLB in recent Days can refer to the Latest Legal Jobs for freshers. The Candidates even without any Experience can also get an LLB Legal Jobs in different Sectors. The Freshers can apply for any LLB Jobs in different govt private/ semi Govt Undertakings.
Latest Legal Jobs For Law Graduates
Freshers who have completed their LLB in recent years can apply for any Law Degree Jobs mentioned in the above article. The Freshers who have completed their LLB with nice percentage & who have an excellent subject knowledge can apply for LLB Legal Jobs.
LLB Jobs In Metro Cities
we know LLB is a Good Course which provides wide opportunities in different cities, mainly LLB has wide Opportunities in metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi, etc. The Mumbai & Delhi are the top metro cities which provide a vast area of opportunities for LLB Course. The Mumbai High Court issue lot of LLB vacancies in different streams the Aspirants of Mumbai will grab this opportunity & get a Job in Mumbai High Court. Even the Supreme court of Delhi which is the apex court of India will issue Recruitment Notifications for LLB Job Vacancies in the year. There are many Legal advisor jobs in Mumbai, Law Officer Jobs, in Mumbai, Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in Mumbai. The above-mentioned jobs are different LLB Jobs in Mumbai, these are the most LLB Vacancies in Mumbai.
Govt Legal Jobs in India
India is a Great Country but with a major defect of Un-Employment. To solve this major Problem here we are getting all the Govt Legal Jobs in India. The Candidates who have completed their LLB Course can apply for all the Legal Govt jobs in India. Its a great Opportunity to the Aspirants who have completed their Graduation or Un Graduation in LLB Course can apply for the Govt Legal jobs in India. Mainly the Candidates who have completed their Graduation in LLB only can apply for the Legal jobs in India. In Different Fields, we have LLB Legal Job Opportunities. The Legal Job Opportunities List has given in below page.
List of Legal Jobs in India Latest Legal LLB Jobs 2020
- Law Jobs in Indian Navy
- Legal Administrator Jobs in an Insurance company
- Section Officer Jobs in any High court
- Public Prosecutor Jobs & Deputy Legal Assistant Jobs
- Legal Deputy General Manager Jobs in any Bank
- Advocate Senior/ Junior or Legal Consultant Jobs.
- Civil Judge Jobs in India
LLB Jobs In CBI Latest Legal Jobs
We aware the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is an autonomous body there are also Legal Jobs in CBI. The Candidates who have completed their LLB or Graduation in Law has Good Opportunity to get a Legal Jobs in CBI. The Candidates who are interested to work in the CBI which is an autonomous body can refer below. The CBI is also offering Latest LLB Jobs. The Candidates who have completed their LLB Law Graduates who have completed their Law recently can apply for Latest CBI Jobs.
Legal Jobs After LLB In Government Sector
As we know every Aspirant who has completed his Graduation from any stream Like B.Tech, M.BA, M.SC, or any stream will have a small goal to get a job in Government Sector. In a similar manner Aspirants who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation from LLB Stream will also have a goal to get a job in Government Sector. The List of LLB Govt Jobs is given below.
List Of LLB Legal Jobs In Government Sector
- The Law Graduates will have a Good Opportunity to attend their Respective State Judicial Examination
- Candidates who have LLB Law Degree can apply for Latest Law Officer Job vacancies.
- The Aspirants who have a Law Degree can become a Legal Advisory to any reputed Government Bank
- Applicants who have a Law Degree will get Government Judicial Jobs the List of Judicial Jobs are given below.
List of Judicial Legal Jobs 2020
The List of Judicial Legal Jobs is given below. Candidates who want to Know the Major Jobs judicial Jobs are given below. The Interested Candidates can go through the List of Judicial Jobs given below.
Law section officer
|Name of The Post||JOB Profile|
|Judge||His work is to hear the appeals of his client in the Court & make Judgement|
|Magistrate||His work is to deal with the appeals in the lower court, session court, District court,|
|Law section Officer||Law Section Officer is a person who deals with the accounts & other details in the court|
|Administrative Officer (A, O)||He is the person who deals with the Administrative Department in the court|
|Public Prosecutor (PP)||Public Prosecutor is a person who works as an advocate, he is the person who solves disputes in courts on behalf of Government|
|Advocate,||He is a person who deals with the disputes Common public in the court|
|Attorney General||He is the Lawyer in the supreme court he is the person who appointed by the president to work as a legal advisor.|
Govt Jobs For LLB Graduates in Railways
Here is the Good News for the Aspirants who have completed their Graduation in LLB. The Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Law are also Eligible for Central Railway Jobs. The Candidates interested to get a central govt job with a Law degree can apply for Law Govt jobs. in Central Railway Department. The Aspirants who want to apply for the Central Railway jobs can refer the below-given information. As we know Law Degree has a Universal Command. LLB Law Graduates can apply for any Jobs in the Central Railway Department also. The Interested candidates can refer the Central Govt jobs.
Vacancies For Law Graduates in Various Sectors
All the Aspirants know that in Government the jobs are divided into 3 tires (levels). Government jobs, Private jobs, semi govt, jobs. The Candidates who have completed their 3 Years Law Course, can apply for the jobs in 03 different sectors, the Candidates who are interested in different fields can refer the below-given, public, private & semi govt jobs. can refer the below Information.
Law LLB Govt Jobs Under Government Sector
Candidates who have completed their LLB Law Graduate in 03 years can apply for the many jobs in the Government sector. The Candidates of Law can apply for any Job in Government Sector in any field. LLB Jobs Related to Government Sector is given below.
List of LLB Govt jobs
- The Candidates who have LLB Law Degree can apply for any State Public Service Commission Examination (AP/ TS).
- Especially Applicants who have an LLB Degree can attend State Judicial Service Examination.
- The Aspirants who have a Law Degree can become a Public Prosecutor, (PP).
- Candidates who have a Law Degree can become an Attorney.
- Aspirants who have an LLB 3 years Degree can become a Lawyer.
- Contenders qualified LLB 3 Years Law Degree will achieve the Highest Position in a Judicial field which is known as Judge. Judge Position has been dived into 3 categories.
- District Judge.
- Session Judge (Mobile court Judge)
- High Court Judge
- Supreme Court Judge.
- Law Holders can become a Legal Advisor
- Candidates who have a Law Degree can become an Arbitrator/ Mediator.
- Pupils who have 03 Years LLB Degree can become Legal Officers in Bank.
- LLB Graduates can become Legal Advisor or a section officer in Banks.
- Banking Sector provides LLB Jobs. Aspirants who have an LLB Law Degree can become a Legal Advisor in any Bank. Public or Private Bank with 04 years Experience.
LLB Jobs Law Graduate Jobs in Private Sector
Now a Day’s private sector also provides the Employment to many of the Job seekers in the Present generation. Candidates who have a Graduation Degree can get law govt jobs in 2020. The Aspirants who have an LLB Law Degree can even get a private Job in Law Degree, in Different Fields. The Contenders who have Law Degree can also get Jobs in the private sector or law govt jobs 2020.
- Aspirants who have a Law Degree can get a Legal Advisor job in any private MNC Company.
- Law Holders who have an LLB Degree can become a Section officer in an MNC Company.
- The Candidate who has a Law Degree can become a Law Professor in any Univesity on Contract Basis.
- Law Graduates who also have a Company Secretary ( CS) Degree can become a Managing Director (MD) or a Share Holder in a reputed company.
- Candidates who have a CS Degree with LLB Degree will have a bright future.
- Contenders Law Degree will become a Law Officer in MNC Company.