- Best MBA Colleges In India Placement Wise
Top 10 MBA Colleges in India:- On this page, we give the information about Top 10 MBA Colleges in India. Regularly most of the Candidates are in search of the Top 10 MBA Colleges in India. Every year lots of members are joining the MBA Colleges. but most of the students prefer Top and Best Colleges for their Post Graduation. for that kind of people here, we can be providing the information about the Top 10 MBA Colleges in India. The Top Colleges and Best Colleges are providing the Very Well Education and also Conducts Campus Drives for the Placements.
Here we have mentioned the Top 10 MBA Colleges in India. After the Graduation or Bachelor Degree Most of the Members want wants to do Join in the MBA ( Master of Business Administration). The candidates can get into Admissions in MBA Colleges through the Entrance Examination. Every year State Board and Central Board are Held Common Entrance Tests for the Admissions in MBA Colleges.
Best MBA Colleges In India Placement Wise
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) was founded in 1961. located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. IIM Ahmedabad is India’s Premier Management Institute. IIM A is Consistency Rated among the Best Business Schools across India. The MHRD – NIRF Rankings of 2021. IIM A listed as Number 1. Management Institute in India.
Admissions:- Admission to IIM Ahmedabad Various management Programmes is there on the Basis of CAT/GMAT/ GRE/ or IIMA Admission Test.
2. Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM Bangalore) is a Public Business School, Institute of National Importance. it was established in 1973. it was located in Bangalore, Karnataka. IIMB has ranked Second from the Management Schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018
Admissions:- Candidates can Qualify the Bachelor Degree With 50% of the Marks and Qualified from the CAT. Indian Shortlisted Candidates will be Called to the Written Ability Test and Personal Interview As per the Percentage of CAT.
3. Indian Institute of Management IIM Calcutta
IIM Calcutta is a Public Business School. It located in Calcutta, West Bengal. It was the first Indian Institute of Management College. Established in 1961 By the Government of India. IIM Calcutta is the First Triple Accredited Management Schools From India.
Admissions:- Candidates can get the Admissions in IIM Calcutta from the Score of the CAT. and shortlisted candidates would be based on the Written Ability Test( WAT) and Personal Interview
4. Indian Institute Of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) is an autonomous Public Business School in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. it was established in 1984 by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow is the Fourth Indian Institute of Management. IIM Lucknow was ranked Top 4th management school in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
Admissions:- The Graduated candidates can be applied for the IIM Lucknow Through the Score of the CAT. Eligible candidates have to Written Eligibility Test and Personal Interview.
5. Indian Institute Of Management Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode is a Public Business School Located in Calicut( Kozhikode) Kerala. The Indian Institute Of Management Kozhikode was Established in 1996. it was Fifth IIM to Established. IIM Kozhikode was ranked 6th Among the Indian National Institutional Ranking Framework.
Admissions:- Persons who have their Bachelor’s Degree can get admissions through the Score of the CAT. and eligible candidates form CAT need to attend Written Ability Test.
6. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management is a Public Business a Part of the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. SJMSOM was established in 1995. The Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management Was the Indian 23rd Best Business School
Admissions:- 60% Marks with Bachelor Degree and Eligibility of TOEFL or IELTS or GMAT.
7. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) is a Public Engineering Institution Established by the Government of India. It was founded in 1951. It has Recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Admission:- Candidates can Join in IIT Kharagpur through the Entrance Examination of the AAT, IIT, JEE 2018.
8. Indian Institute of Management Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Delhi is Located in Delhi. it was established in 2007, IIM Delhi is the TOP 9th Management School in India.
Candidates of Graduated with minimum 60% of Marks with the CAT Score. the Admission is made by the CAT Rank and Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Final Selection
9. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee is a Public University located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand India. Established in 1847in British India. IIT Roorkee was Ranked 430 in the QS World University Ranking in 2018. IIT Roorkee ranked Sixth among the Engineering Colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
Admissions:- Graduate candidates with 60% Marks and Through the CAT Scorecard. The CAT Eligible candidates can Attend the Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Final Selection.
10. XLRI Xavier School of Management
XLRI Xavier School of Management is a Management School That was founded in 1949. Xavier School of Management is a Private Business School in India. XLRI was ranked 10th Ranked by the National Institutional Ranking Framework.
Admissions:- NRI and Foreign Candidates can apply through GMAT Score. The candidates can apply for the XLRI School of Management and to the Group Discussion, Personal Interview& Final Selection.
Top MBA Colleges in India
Lots of Members are in Every Year Joining in MBA Colleges for their Bright Future. The Students through the National Level Entrance Examinations Most of the candidates can Join in Master of Business Administration. Students can get the High Placements in Every Year. The students can Choose and Practice Hard for Best MBA Colleges because they want best and Higher Placements. Through the Entrance Tests like.
Popular MBA Entrance Exams 2021 In India
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP)
- NMAT by GMAC
- Management Aptitude Test( MAT)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade ( IIFT)
Every Year Central Board and University Officials Conduct the Entrance Examinations. also, form below here we mentioned the next top MBA Colleges in India. Candidates can also check and Practice for the Admissions in Top MBA Colleges.
Top 10 MBA Colleges In India
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur( IIT Kannur)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Management Trichy( IIM T)
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur ( IIM Raipur)
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon
- S.P Jain Institute Of Management& Research, Mumbai.
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management Shillong
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak( IIM Rohtak)
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Odisha
- Department of Management Studies, Anna University
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi( IIM Ranchi)
- Banaras Hindu University
- International Management Institute, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Forest Management
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Kolkata
- Fore School of Management
- Goa Institute of Management
- University School of Management Studies
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce& Economics
- Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Department of Business Administration, School of Management Sciences, Tezpur University Assam
- K.J Institute of Management
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Institute of Management, Kolhapur
- ABV- Indian Institute of Information Technology& Management
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida.