Kalyana Laxmi Scheme- Epass Telangana:– The Kalyana Laxmi Pathakam Service is implemented by the Chief Minister of the Telangana KCR. Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is of the KCR Manifesto. The Scheme applicable to the people belongs SC ST BC EBC of the Telangana State. Shaadi Mubarak Scheme is for the Minorities. In our custom, there is lots of need and expenses to the bride family. Generally, Wedding function is very expensive and burdensome to the common middle-class peoples. So our Honorable Chief Minister implies the New Welfare Scheme for the Brides to reducing the burden of the marriage. The Scheme is Kalyana Laxmi Scheme for BC ST-SC EBC and Shaadi Mubarak is for the Marinates. The Bride family can apply for the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme and Shaadi Mubarak Scheme. Through this scheme brides, the family can receive the Rs. 1,00,116.
Here are the certain rules and eligibility for the assistance of the Kalyan Laxmi Scheme. From the following page, we can mention the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Eligibility, Application form, Documents & Status. At the end of the page, we can furnish the Official Website page to Apply Kalyana Laxmi Scheme.
Apply Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Documents
The Kalyana Laxmi Scheme and Shaadi Mubarak Scheme is the Welfare scheme for providing financial assistance to the brides family of BC SC ST EBC & Minority. The Government of Telangana Implemented the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme. It was established in 2nd Oct 2014 with a budget of 1450 Crores per year. Here candidates can get the Kalyana Laxmi Documents. Kalyana Laxmi Application form.
- Details of Bride
- Caste Certificate
- Current Year Income Certificate
- Present Adress
- Permanent Adress
- Bride Bank account details
- Bride mother bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Birth Certificate
- Wedding Card
- The Bride must be a Major
- The Bride Family Belongs to the BC SC ST EBC or Minority
- Applicants must be residents of Telangana.
- Annual Income below Rs 2,00,000
Apply Kalyana Laxmi/Shaadi Mubarak Schemestyle="text-align: justify;">Here We can mention the procedure of the How to apply for the Kalyan Laxmi Scheme. Candidates also get Kalyana Laxmi Application to form details in Telugu.
- First, need to visit the Official website of the Kalyana Laxmi- Epass Telangana (Link provided below)
- The homepage will appear on the screen
- Then click on the Application Kalyana Laxmi
- The Candidates need to fill the following details of bride& Family
- Marriage Confirmation Certificate
Bride Scanned Aadhar copy
Groom scanned Aadhar copy
Bride scanned bank passbook
Brides Mother scanned bank passbook
VRO/ Panchayath Secretary approval certificate.
- Finally, the Applicant upload the below-mentioned documents as the scanned copy (in the format JPG/ JPE size between 50 KB and 150 KB)
- After submitting the all details Enter the Displaying captcha.
- Click on Submit Option
- Take a Print of the Kalyana Laxmi Application form.
Kalyana Laxmi Application Statusstyle="text-align: justify;">Here is the facility to check the Kalyana Laxmi Application Status. Candidates after applying for the Shaadi Mubarak Scheme they can check the Application Status. Here we can help to check Kalyana Laxmi/Shaadi Mubarak Application Status through click on the below-mentioned link. Then Enter the Bride Aadhar Number and Phone Number Click on Submit button to check Kalyana Laxmi Application Status.
Kalyan Laxmi Scheme Contactstyle="text-align: justify;">The Candidates who have any doubts, Issues, and Obligations to the Kalyana Laxmi Application Process they can contact officials. Here we mentioned Contact Hopefuls can check and Contact
General Issues: 040- 23390228.
Technical Issues: 040- 23120312, 23120311.
( Call Timings 10:30 A.M to 5 P.M on Working days.)