National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for uploading the admit card of UGC NET examination every year. It is made available on the official website of NTA (www.ntanet.nic.in). Candidates who fill up the application form before the deadline are the ones who can download the admit card by entering the login details. Check out this page to know about the login details for UGC NET 2021 admit card download, the procedure of download, and much more.
Speaking about the upcoming examination, the National Test Agency has released the official UGC NET notification, which indicates the date of registration, date of admit card download, UGC NET exam date, and result date.
Schedule of UGC NET 2021
The National Testing Agency has released the official dates, which are as follows:
|UGC NET 2021 Events||Official Dates|
|UGC NET Registration 2021||March 01-30, 2021|
|UGC NET Admit Card Download||May 15, 2021|
|Date of examination||20, 21, 24, 25. 26, 27 and 28 June 2021|
|Date of Result||July 2021|
How to Download UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
To download the admit card, you require login details, which you receive after completion of the registration process.
|Step 1||Go to the official website (ntanet.nic.in).|
|Step 2||On the home page, look for the admit card download link under the section ‘Latest @NTA’.|
|Step 3||In the login window, enter the prescribed login information such as Application/ Registration Number and Password.|
|Step 4||Admit card file will open. Download the file and take out at least 2 printouts.|
Particulars on UGC NET 2021 Admit Card
After the download of admit card, it is recommended to verify the details printed on the admit card. Check out the following particulars carefully:
- Roll Number
- Venue of Examination
- Name of Subject
- Subject Code
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- A person with Disability (Indicated with Yes or No)
- Visually Challenged (Indicated with Yes or No)
- Residential Address
- Email ID
- Application Number
- Date of Examination
- Exam guidelines
Important Documents to Carry on UGC NET 2021 Exam Date
As per the official notification, you must possess the following documents on each day of reporting to the examination centre.
- UGC NET 2021 Admit Card (Paste a photograph on admit card as well)
- An additional passport size photograph
- An identity proof (Bring any 1 ID proof out of Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License)
What not to Bring on the Day of Exam?
Apart from the documents mentioned above, you are not required to bring any other item at the exam hall. As UGC NET is an online mode examination, you should not bring any stationery item to the exam hall. While the use of electronic items, smartphones, etc is strictly prohibited inside the exam hall and considered as an unfair means.
Important Guidelines| UGC NET 2021
- On every exam date, you must carry the admit card to the exam centre. Ensure that you are carrying the other important documents as well.
- It is advised to keep the admit card in good condition; get it laminated to protect it from any external damage.
- You must report at the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- It is recommended to visit the exam centre one day before the exam to know the route and assess the volume of traffic.
- While writing the exam, ensure that you are not hiding any cheating material inside your clothes. If caught, your candidature will be immediately terminated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is UGC NET examination conducted?
National Testing Agency conducts the UGC NET in order to recruit candidates who would be a perfect fit for the posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in college and university.
- Does NTA reserve the right to allot an exam centre to the candidate?
No, the organizing body cannot allow the exam centre manually. The applicant can choose any 4 exam cities with respect to his/ her preference during the application form filling. NTA tries its level best to allow the city of examination to the candidates in order of their preference.
- How to contact the officials in case of any query?
In case of any query, you can contact the officials on helpline number or through email.
Helpline Number: 8076535482, 7703859909
Email ID: email@example.com
- Is it possible to change the exam centre after allotment of roll number?
Under no circumstances, you can change an exam centre once it has been allotted to you.
Don’t forget to download UGC NET exam preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related to the exam.