How To Become A Panel Advocate: Hello Aspirants here is the Good News for the Wards who are in the Legal Profession, one of the Noble fields in society, is Advocates Field. As per my Concern, an “Advocate is the only person who fights for the sake of other problems”. Advocacy is a Noble & honorable profession, which is honored a Lot in Society. For Instance, DR BR Ambedkar is a Lawyer, and the Father of The Nation Gandhi is a Lawyer. Even the first PM Jawaharlal Nehru is a Lawyer. A Person getting of Birth to Death Certificate is Issued & attested by a Lawyer. Many of us will Doubt what is the difference between Lawyer & Advocate.
The person whose name is on Rolls, & Eligible to practice, is an Advocate. The Person who has just completed his/ her Law Course, 3 or 5 years is a Lawyer. Areas of Practice to Lawyers? The Next Question which arises, what are the different areas, that an Advocate can practice to shape out his Carrier. The Areas of Practice are
- Civil Area ( Civil Cases
- Criminal Area ( Criminal Cases)
- NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal)
- Note: The Area was can only women can work is the Divorce Cases.
In the below post we are getting the Complete Information in relation to the Advocates field, Interested Candidates can refer to the below page.
Panel Advocates Required 2023style="text-align: justify;">A panel Advocate is a Person, who has minimum of 05 years of Experience in any of specialization Fields like Banking, Finance, MNC, or any other field is known as Panel Advocate. The Experience, & Eligibility Criteria, must refer to the below page.
Requirements To be A Panel Lawyer in Indial style="text-align: justify;">
Jurisdiction of The Panel Advocates
- A panel Consists of different Lawyers, they are working in different jurisdictions,
- Some Lawyers are Handling the Supreme Court (SC) Cases
- Other Lawyers are Taking over of The High Court (HC) Cases.
- Some Other Expert Lawyers are working with the DRTs, Consumer Forums, State Consumer Commissions, Civil Courts, Criminal Courts, and Tribunals.
- As per their Area of Specification, the Panel Advocates Transfer from one Area to another Zonal Area.
Duties of A panel Advocate in the Banking Sectorl style="text-align: justify;">
Salary of The Panel Advocates
- The Salary paid to the Panel Advocate is based on his Experience & performance, Salary is paid is for different Banks is entirely different
The Selection Procedure of Legal Officer/ Legal Assistant is based on The,
- Written Test: The Written Test is on the Banking Regulation Act (BRA)
- Normal Interview by The Board
The Interview Board Comprises of
- Honorable Chairman District Legal Services Authority
- Senior Additional District Judge
- Senior Additional Session Judge
- Secretary of District Legal Services Authority.
For more Latest Updates Regarding the Panel, Advocate refers to our website Indian Booklet.com