Enrollment Procedure of Bar Council of India: Hello Applicants are you the Newly passed out Law Graduates then here is the below Article scheduled for your are sake, Most of the Law Aspirants as to Enroll the sake so that the Candidates who are having a recognized law degree from any of the reputed University, Can Enroll for the Bar Council of India (BCI). Here in The below, we are getting the clear Information regarding the Enrollment Procedure of any High Court in the below. The Main Qualification which the Contenders should have is to they have to pass out their LLB 3ydc (3 years Degree Course), or 05ydc (05 Years Degree Course). The Contenders who have Cleared out all their subjects in the Law Final Semester can apply for the above post.
In the below post we are getting the Complete full-fledged Information in relation to the Enrollment procedure of The BCI, so Applicants who want to apply can refer to the below page.
BAR Council of India Enrollment Procedure
Enrollment is nothing but the Authorization given by the certain Authority in simple terms License, which is given by the Authorized Bar Council to Practice anywhere in the Concerned court of Law, with the TS. Most of the young stars will have no idea of how to Enroll in the Bar Council? To provide them an idea of Enrolling as an Advocate, The clear procedure is below. Interested Candidates can refer to the below page, to know the step by step Procedure of Enrollment. The Documents to be Required to provided At the Time of Enrollment are given on the below page.
Documents That Are Required At the Time of The Registration are:
- Firstly They Need to obtain the Application form for The Enrollment
- Then The most important document which the Applicants should have they have to obtain a Law Degree Provisional certificate (Original to be submitted from a Recognized University.
- The SSC Marks Sheet or it’s Equivalent
- The Intermediate Marks Sheet or it’s Equivalent
- The Degree Convocation / Degree Provisional Certificate is Required by The Aspirant.
- Note: All the relevant documents to be Attested by the Senior Advocate, & a Gazetted Officer.
Registration Procedure At BAR Council of Indiastyle="text-align: justify;">First Step: Firstly Candidates must log in to the Official website barcouncilofindia.org
Second Step: On the Official website Candidates can Download The Application Form, fill The Demand Draft (DD) Forms, and make the Fee Payment, through our Payment Bank
Third Step: Take The print out of the Application form, fill the Application form, then Applicants must Upload The Relevant above mentioned Documents, then Upload recent photographs. As above Said, The Documents which are Uploaded must have a Gazetted Attestation.
Fourth Step: The Last and Final step to send a Registered post to The Secretary of The Bar council of India Hyderabad.
|The Fee payment for the SC/ST Candidates is||8000 RS/|
|The Fee Payment for the General BC Candidates is||10000 RS/|
The Payment of different DD is made for different heads like
- Advocates Welfare Fund
- Library Fee
- Disabled Advocates Welfare Fund
- Enrollment Fee
- Application Fee, & some other Heads
- Along with the above Fee, Candidates must have to pay the 2500 Certification fee.
Is There any Fee For The Candidates who have GAP?
- The Applicants who have GAP above 2 years in their Education Field, from SSC to Law can pay the Fee of an Extra 1000 RS/ for each GAP. The Contenders who are having the GAP of above 02 years can also file an Affidavit, before a Magistrate.
What About The Retired Employees?
- The Retired Employees who have done their Law Graduation, after their Retirement from the serving of the Central or State Government, has to RS 15000 Extra along with the Enrollment fee.
Can A person who have Involved in The Criminal Offence or Moral Turpitude Apply for Enrollment?
- If Candidates having a Petty Case, or Even any Simple Issues related cases, only Candidates can Apply for the Bar Council of India.
- The Contenders who are Interested in Moral Tarpitude or a Serious Offence, cant apply for the BCI Enrollment.
- Wards who are Having simple, genuine petty Cases can Apply for the BCI by Filling a Simple Affidavit under a Magistrate.
What About The Candidates who are Already Employees?
- Applicants who are Already Employees can submit their relevant Job documents, along with a concern permission letter from the Employer or the Organization.
|To Download The Application Forms of Bar Council of India||barcouncilofindia.org|
Final words: The above is the detailed Procedure about the Enrollment procedure as an Advocate, Candidates who want to know the detailed procedure of the How to become a Panel Advocate must refer to our website Indianbooklet.com