NRSC Recruitment 2019: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) released the official recruitment notification for Technician- B, Scientist Assistant, Draughtsman- B and Technical Assistant Posts. This would be a good opportunity for who are waiting for ISRO Recruitment 2019 Notification. The aspirants who are planning their careers in NRSC 2019 or Careers in ISRO 2019 can apply for this Notification. NRSC invites online application for Central Govt Jobs with Engineering, Diploma, Degree, ITI/ NTC/ NAC, SSC (10th pass) qualifications. The aspirants waiting for latest Govt Jobs 2019 or Govt Civil Engineering and Electrical engineering Jobs 2019 can apply for NRSC Vacancies 2019. Aspirants waiting for NRSC Recruitment 2019 for Multiple Vacancies in Hyderabad and Secunderabad or Govt Jobs in Hyderabad and Secunderabad can apply. So, eligible candidates with B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, 10th pass qualifications can apply online for NRSC Recruitment 2019.
NRSC Recruitment 2019 Notification
ISRO Recruitment 2019 for 74 Technician and Assistant posts was announced by NRSC 2019. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for Technician and Assistant Jobs 2019 in government Sector can apply for ISRO Vacancies 2019 Notification. Here we provide you the complete details of NRSC Recruitment 2019 like Post wise Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, How to Apply Online, Selection Process, Pay Scale and many other details.
NRSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Apply Here
Name of the Organization: National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) ISRO
Name of the Post: Technician- B, Scientist Assistant, Draughtsman.
Number of vacancies Available: 74 Posts
NRSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
|Post No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|TB1||Technician- B (Electronic Mechanic)||22||· SSLC/SSC (10th pass)
· ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electrical Mechanic Trade.
|TB2||Technician- B (Electrician)||14||· SSLC/ SSC (10th Pass)
· ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
|TB4||Technician – B (Instrument Mechanic)||04||· SSLC/ SSC (10th Pass)
· ITI/ NAC/ NTC in Instrument Mechanic.
|TB3||Technician- B||02||· SSC (10th Pass)/ SSLC
· ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Filter Trade.
|TB5||Technician- B (Laboratory Assistant- Chemical)||01||· SSC pass/ SSLC
· ITI/ NAC/ NTC in Laboratory Assistant- Chemical Trade.
|TB6||Technician- B (Motor Mechanic)||06||· SSLC/ 10th Pass
· ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Machinist Trade.
|TB7||Technician- B (Motor Mechanic)||02||· SSC pass
· ITI/ NAC in Motor Mechanic Trade.
|TB8||Technician- B (Plumber)||01||· SSC (10th Pass)/ SSLC
· ITI/ NTC/ NAC in Plumber trade.
|TB9||Technician- B (Refrigeration and Air- Conditioning)||04||· SSC pass/ SSLC
· ITI/ NAC in Refrigeration and Air- conditioning trade.
|TA1||Technical Assistant||01||· Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/ Institute.|
|TA2||Technical Assistant||01||· Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Govt recognized University/Institute.|
|DM1||Draughtsman- B (Civil)||06||· SSC (10th Pass)/ SSLC
· ITI/ NAC/ NTC in Draughtsman- Civil trade.
|SA1||Scientist Assistant||02||· Degree in B.Sc. Chemistry from Government recognized University/ Institute.|
|SA2||Scientist Assistant||05||· Degree in B.Sc. Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science from govt recognized University/ institute.|
|SA3||Scientific Assistant||03||· Degree in B.Sc. Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science from Government recognized University/ Institute.|
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be getting paid as
- Technician- B & Draughtsman : Rs. 21700/-
- Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant: Rs. 44900/-
Age Limit: The age limit of the Application for the posts of NRSC Technician- B, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, and Scientist Assistant must be between 18 to 35 years as on 10th June 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as 5 years for ST/ SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process: The candidates for the posts of NRSC Recruitment 2019 Technician- B, Draughtsman, Technical Assistant, and Scientist Assistant posts will be made based on Written Test followed by Skill Test.
How to apply for NRSC Recruitment 2019 Exam Date
- The candidates must visit the official website of NRSC official website which is nrsc.gov.in or directly clicks on the online application form link provided below.
- Go to NRSC careers and click on the recent Notification for NRSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form.
- Fill all the required field in the application form and attach the self-attested copies of all the required documents in the prescribed format mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Then pay the application fees for the application as per the category.
- Recheck the application form and click on the Submit button.
- Then Download and take a print out of NRSC online application form for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Commencement Date of online application is Updated Soon
Last Date for the submission of online application form is Updated Soon
Here we have direct links of NRSC Recruitment Official Notification, Application Dates, Important Dates, the Online application form to apply are provided below.
|NRSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|NRSC Online Application||Click Here|
For more state and central govt Job notifications, UPSC, SSC, IBPO, RRB, Indian Railways recruitment Notifications, bookmark our website.
Click here for our website: indianbooklet.com